The MetronomiconThe WeaponographistConcursionMediaPress
Neon Pink Hot Pants.
The high-speed, fluid, zen-like play of a rhythm/music game collides face-first with the story-rich loot and party building of a full length RPG.
We… mix things together, sometimes…
About the Game:
Packing in a fully-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. By switching between four concurrent hero-controlled tracks on-the-fly, you’ll select and activate a wide array of abilities and spells, buffs and nukes, with your performance and timing all-important in ensuring the effectiveness of your moves. In the RPG spirit, you’ll need to improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes as required in real time.
Key features include:
- Unique Rhythm RPG – slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat
- An epic quest – a wide range of characters, with locations ranging from a medieval party yacht to a rockstar-haunted castle – and many more!
- A soundtrack like no other – a powerful, ear-shattering mix of electronic and indie music featuring renowned artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence
- Dem Strats – improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes on the fly
- Replayability – freeplay mode, ranked side quests, and a devilish arena enable you to revisit the game’s awesome soundtrack at your own pace, with different gameplay options and character choices available
The Metronomicon released for PC and Mac on September 29th, 2016.
Slay The Dance Floor, a massive expansion, adding multiplayer, new game modes, new heroes, and new abilities, touches down August 29th, 2017.