The MetronomiconThe WeaponographistConcursionMediaPress
Concursion is a multi-genre game played on the boundaries between games. Steer your hero through a dangerous interdimensional world, switch between different genres on the fly, and pull off feats of tight aerial acrobatics otherwise unattainable in one genre alone.
About the Game:
Dark Lord Biganbad has – sigh – once again kidnapped the princess. But this time his evil schemes have gone too far and mysterious rifts between realities have exploded across the world.
Start from where most platformers finish – at the bag guy’s castle. Run, jump, fly, fight and occasionally dance through the kingdom on your quest to unearth the truth behind these rifts, save the princess, and put a stop to Biganbad once and for all.
Key features include:
- Say no to stereotypes – From start to finish, your knowledge of traditional platformers will be flipped on its head.
- Five classic gameplay genres – Explore the worlds of platformer, shooter, hack-n-slash, jetpack and maze racer/puzzlers instantaneously in a seamlessly integrated world.
- More genres – Experience even more play styles in each unique boss battle.
- Evolving soundtrack – Emmy-nominated composer Christopher Hoag (House M.D.) has created five sonic flavors of every song, cross-blended between worlds.
- Fusion play – Radically different game mechanics are employed in quickfire succession.
- Unique worlds – Each world is defined by its own unique art and music, meaning you’ll always know whether you’re in a cartoon, outer space, or even feudal Japan.
- Control mapping – Five unique styles of play mapped to the same few buttons mean you’re always in control.